Für die deutschsprachigen Allgemeinen Geschaeftsbedingungen (AGB) klicken Sie bitte HIER
So, no matter at which part on this planet you are right now... we will be happy to get your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotels in Mauritius - Information you should know before your booking
Nationals of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Laos, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, and Yemen must apply for a visa prior to travel.
All other nations do not need to apply for a visa beforehand and, depending on nationality, are either entitled to a 90-day visa-free stay or a visa on arrival valid for either 60 or 14 days. For more information, visit the Passport and Immigration Office website.
The Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU), +230 603 6000 (email@example.com, fax: +230 637 5306), at Plaisance in the southeast of the island is the major gateway for travelers coming from abroad.
International airlines such as Air France, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Condor, South African Airways, Meridiana, Corsairfly and more all serve Mauritius from their home bases.
The arrivals hall can get rather congested in the morning when most of the flights from Europe arrive. Immigration officers tend to be rather slow and the whole immigration process can be a frustrating experience.
Visitors are required to provide accommodation details to the immigration service on arrival. If you arrive in Mauritius from a country where malaria is endemic, you may receive a visit from the government health service and be required to give a blood sample for malaria screening.
We strongly recommend all our clients to get a full trip insurance package.
Insurance which includes cancellation and trip interruption, emergency medical expenses, baggage insurance and personal effects, flight or travel accident.
If you do not have your own insurance please e-mail us and we will give you our offer through our contract with ERV insurance company (Europäische Reiseversicherung AG - one of the leading travel insurance companies)
Information you have to know during your stay in the resort:
Check in time:
Your room is available for you from 14:00 on your arrival date. If you want to take your room earlier please arrange it upon arrival. For a guarantee early check in, you have to book one additional night
Your have to leave your room at 12:00 on your departure date. If you want a late check out , please arrange it with your resort’s reception desk. For a guarantee late check out, you have to book one additional night.
Meal Plan Options:
All meals are arranged at each resort’s main restaurant and most of the times they are in buffet form. Some resorts offer you the possibility to enjoy your lunch or dinner in one of the a-la-carte restaurants with a special arrangement.
Meal plan supplement must be the same for each room and for all overnights in the reservation.
If you have booked your accommodation with BB, HB or FB please note that drinks are not included.
BB = Bed and Breakfast
HB = Half board. Breakfast and Dinner (drinks not included unless mentioned). A lot of the resorts gives you the possibility to change dinner to lunch. Please contact the reception.
FB = Full board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (drinks not included unless mentioned).
ALL = All inclusive. Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner and a big list of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. A lot of resorts by All Inclusive Meal plan offer tea breaks and small snacks during the day. More information at each hotel’s page.
* Infants age is till 02 years old.
* Children discounts: Most hotels have discounts for children between 03 and 11 years. Some resorts offer as well discounts for teens until 16 years. Please check the hotel description or contact our service team for more details.
* The rates displayed on our Online Hotel Reservation Engine or on our individual offer e-mail, are only available/valid when you make your reservation with GUNA Travel Germany GmbH based in Hannover/Germany.
If you would like to reserve your room direct with the hotel, you will have to contact the hotel direct.
* Do not forget to read our booking and cancellation conditions. When you make your reservation with GUNA Travel, means that you accept these conditions.
* Your personal data is secured. All information and credit card details are submitted through a secure server and encrypted.
You can pay either
* by cash deposit to our company's bank account in Germany. Complete information you will get after your booking or you can request them by e-mail.
* by credit card (Visa, Master) . Our site and Online Hotel Booking System are hosted on a secure server. All information given to us will be encrypted. In case that you do not feel comfortable to give your cards details through our website, they can be submitted as well by phone.
Please note that we do not have any extra charge fee for payment via credit cards.
*** General booking, cancellation and payment conditions ***
If not stated different during the "online booking process" or in a personal offer from GUNA Travel, please note the following conditions (in short form) which will apply:
For the booking following details are necessary:
1) Correct guests' names the way they are written in the passports
2) Your company or private address and a phone number
3) If transfers are booked or included, we need your flight details
Deadline for changes and cancellations:
* For reservations made at least 1 month before check in date:
After our booking confirmation you can make cancellations or changes free of charge for 2 working days (= option for 2 days). The prepayment has to be done until this deadline.
* For reservations made less than 1 month before check in date:
After our booking confirmation you can make cancellations or changes free of charge until 06:00 pm (18:00) German time (= "same day option"). Full payment is required by credit card (Master or VISA) or by bank transfer to our German company bank account before this deadline.
Amendment and Cancellation policy:
After the "free cancellation" deadline the following cancellation fees will apply:
Cancellation until 30 days before arrival: 30% cancellation fees of the total amount.
Cancellation between 29 days and 16 days before arrival: 50% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 15 days and 08 days before arrival: 65% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 07 days and 04 days before arrival: 80% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 03 days before arrival and arrival day/noon: 90% cancellation fees
Changes or cancellations after arrival date/noon or check in are NOT possible!
Payment policy for bookings made AT LEAST 1 month before check in date:
* Till the end of the "free" cancellation deadline: 30% prepayment of the total booking amount is required.
* The rest payment of 70% is necessary latest one month before check in date.
Payment policy for bookings made LESS than 1 month before check in date:
* Full payment is required at the time of confirmation
Payments are possible either by bank transfer to one of our company bank accounts in Germany
or through Credit Card (Master, Visa) with no extra charge.
The Hotel Voucher and the original invoice will be issued after receipt of the total payment.
Thank you for booking with GUNA Travel - the smart way to travel !
Tel.: +49 (0)511 700 39 620
Responsible for trade fairs, groups and city hotel reservations:
Mr Gunther Naumann | e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for Maldives, Mauritius and all leisure destinations:
Mrs Athanasia Giannadaki | e-Mail: email@example.com