Angaga Island is located in the southern part of Ari Atoll. It has a size of 350 m. x 170 m.. The distance from Velana (Male) international airport is 85 km and can be reached by seaplane transfer in about 30 minutes.
Transfer from and to Velana (Male) international airport , taxes and fees are already included in our rates.
GUNA Travel Team is here to help you find the best offer and make the reservation through the major German Tour Operators. For further information / clarification and assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. We accept bookings from - and for - all over the globe.
Angaga Resort & Spa is built on a beautiful, typical Maldivian island with a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Overgrown with lush vegetation, the island is surrounded by fine, white sandy beaches and a large lagoon ideal for swimming.
The lively house reef is accessible from the beach (about 10 meters) and offers great snorkeling.
An attractive overall designed open-air reception will welcome you and guide you to the perfect holiday time.
The superior beach bungalows are spread among the island under many high and shady palm trees.
Hotel facilities include a boutique, the beautiful “Duny Thai Spa”, restaurant and bar, as well as coffee shop ( À-la-carte service). Occasionally, evening entertainment is organized with disco, beach barbecue, bodu beru night.
WIFI is free of charge at the bars.
The Dive Center at Angaga - SUB AQUA - is one of the most award winning dive centers in the Maldives, with certified instructors who will help you experience diving with giant whale sharks.
superior beach bungalow
Superior beach bungalows (about 45qm) are free standing and situated on the beach, all built and decorated in a typical Maldivian style.
They offer twin wash basin, rain shower, bathtub with separate shower, hair dryer,, bath room amenities (Bathrobe, Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower gel), bamboo furniture, individually controlled air-conditioning, wardrobe, mini refrigerator, flat screen TV with International satellite TV channels, telephone, WiFi, tea / coffee making facilities, wooden deck with seating chairs and table , Maldivian swing , sun chairs, beach towels.
The water bungalows (about 56 qm) have a private sun deck and direct access to the lagoon. They offer twin wash basin, rain shower, bathtub with separate shower, hair dryer, bathroom amenities Bathrobe, Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower gel), bamboo furniture, individually controlled air-conditioning, wardrobe, mini refrigerator, Flat Screen TV with International satellite TV channels, telephone, WiFi, Tea / Coffee making facilities, Glass bottom coffee table, safety deposit box,
Superior water bungalow
The superior water bungalows (about 65 qm) are freshly renovated and have a private sun deck and direct access to the lagoon. They offer twin wash basin, rain shower, bathtub with separate shower, hair dryer, bathroom amenities Bathrobe, Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower gel), bamboo furniture, individually controlled air-conditioning, wardrobe, mini refrigerator, Flat Screen TV with International satellite TV channels, telephone, WiFi, Tea / Coffee making facilities, Glass bottom coffee table, safety deposit box,
Angaga's Main Restaurant
The main restaurant is situated near the beach with panoramic views. It offers international cuisine
Angaga's main bar is situated near the pool. It is open 24 hours and serves snacks and beverages.
Daily half board plan: Breakfast and dinner in buffet form. (drinks excluded)
Daily Half board plus plan:
* breakfast and dinner in buffet form.
* Unlimited national drinks such as refreshments, water, fruit juices (from cans), beer and house wine, various cocktails (long drinks and spirits are not included), tea, coffee (espresso and cappuccino not included). All drinks are served in the glass.
Daily full board plan: Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner in buffet form. (drinks excluded)
Daily All inclusive plan:
* breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant,
* alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks such as refreshments, water, fruit juices (from can), beer and house wine, various
cocktails and spirits, tea, coffee (espresso and cappuccino not included). All drinks are served in the glass.
* snorkeling equipment
* snorkeling excursion (half day) per stay.
Beauty and Wellness
On the island you can find the "Duny Thai Spa" which offers a good selection of treatments, for a fee
Sports and Fitness
Including: volleyball, darts, table tennis, badminton, use of gym.
For a Fee: diving, tennis court, windsurfing, sailing.
There are excellent dive sites very close to the island (for a fee), and the nearby reef (about 8m to 30m) is good for snorkeling.
Occasionally evening entertainment with disco, barbecue and beach party.
Honeymooners get a romantic candle light dinner at the beach including one cocktail.
Valid up to 6 months after the wedding. Please inform with your reservation.
We accept reservations from countries all over the globe. We will be happy to get your request at:
or through our request forms you can find at our webpage.
Extra supplements: Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve supplement are obligatory and already included in our rates.
* Transfer is obligatory and already included in our rates. Please provide your flight information (arrival and departure flight number and time).
* Seaplane transfer: The duration for sea plane transfer can vary from 20 minutes till 1 hour time.
* No night transfer by sea plane is possible.
* Arrival transfer : Only if your international flight arrives in Male till latest 15:30 (local time) a sea plane transfer is possible the same day. If you arrive in Male later than 15:30 you need an overnight in a hotel in Male or Hulhumale.
* Departure transfer: Only if your international flight departs from Male earliest from 09:00 am in the morning a sea plane transfer is possible. If your international departure flight is before 09:00 am , you need an overnight in Male or Hulhumale island the night before.
* The maximum luggage allowance is 20kg per person
Check in – Check out Information:
* Check in time: Your room is available for you from 14:00 on your arrival date. If you want to take your room earlier please arrange it upon arrival. For a guarantee early check in, you have to book one additional night.
* Check out time: You have to leave your room at 12:00 on your departure date. If you want a late check out, please arrange it with your resort’s reception desk. For a guarantee late check out, you have to book one additional night.
Meal Plan Information:.
** Same meal plan must be booked for all travelers in the same room.
** Same meal plan must be booked for entire stay.
** If you have booked your accommodation with BB, HB or FB please note that drinks are not included.
BB = Bed and Breakfast Drinks not included unless mentioned.
HB = Halfboard. Breakfast and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned). A lot of the resorts give you the possibility to change dinner to lunch. Please contact the reception.
FB = Full board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned).
ALL= All inclusive. Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner and a big list of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. A lot of resorts by All Inclusive Meal plan offer tea breaks and small snacks during the day. You can check details information at each hotel’s page.
** Infants under 2 years pay a fixed rate of USD 8 per night directly to the hotel.
** With effect from 01 January 2012, a new airport tax is payable by all passengers departing from Male. The charge is $25.00 per departing international passenger (age 2 years and above). The tax can be paid by cash or credit card direct at the airport of Male.
** Do not forget to check that your passports have all necessary information for the entrance in Maldives. More information you can find at:
Maldives Immigration Office
or contact Maldives consulate / embassy in your country.
* Free nights Offer:Free nights do not include Bed Tax of USD8 per day and per person. This charge is payable direct to the hotel.
*** General Booking Conditions ***
For the booking following details are necessary:
1) Correct guests' names they way they are written in the passports
2) Arrival and departure flight details (flight number and arrival / departure time).
Deadline for changes and cancellations
* for reservations made at least 1 month before check in date there will be a deadline of 2 working days for changes or cancellations.
* for reservations made less than 1 month before check in date we can not give any deadline and full payment is required.
Change and Cancellation policy:
After the "free cancellation" deadline the following cancellation fees will apply:
Cancellation until 30 days before arrival: 30% cancellation fees of the total amount.
Cancellation between 29 days and 16 days before arrival: 50% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 15 days and 08 days before arrival: 65% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 07 days and 04 days before arrival: 80% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 03 days before arrival and arrival day/noon: 90% cancellation fees
Changes or cancellations after arrival date/noon or check in are NOT possible!
Payment policy for bookings made AT LEAST 1 month before check in date:
* Till the end of the cancellation deadline, we will need 30% prepayment of the total booking amount.
* The rest payment of 70% is necessary latest one month before check in date.
Payment policy for bookings made LESS than 1 month before check in date:
* Full payment is required at the time of confirmation
Payments are possible either by bank transfer to one of our company bank accounts in Germany
or through Credit Card (Master, Visa) with no extra charge.
Early booking discount 15%:
* Valid for confirmed bookings till 30.04.2019
* Valid for stay period 01.05. -31.10.2019
* Valid for all room types
* Valid for reservations with half board. Half board plus, fullboard and all inclusive supplement will be calculated extra.
* discount is already included in our online rates.