Safari Island is located in Ari Atoll and can be reached in about 20 minutes by seaplane.
This dreamlike holiday island (210 meters long and 80 meters wide) is covered with lush vegetation, surrounded by a wide white sandy beach and lies in a magnificent turquoise shimmering lagoon.
Transfer from and to Velana (MLE) international airport, taxes and fees are already included in our rates.
GUNA Travel Team is here to help you find the best offer and make the reservation through the major Tour Operators. For further information / clarification and assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. We accept bookings from - and for - all over the globe.
The island features a swimming pool, a bar, a pool bar, a souvenir shop, a spa area overlooking the sea and a main restaurant serving culinary delights.
WiFi is free in the bars and restaurants.
The resort is under the proven management of Angaga and Thulhagiri resorts.
As a remarkable feature, guests staying for one week or more will be provided with an on-site safari boat for free for one day. It is a 24-meter-long, fully equipped ship in the style typical of the country and together with the boat crew and the personal butler, it goes on private safari. You decide the course of your safari: Experience the island paradise for a day off the water and fish your own dinner (fishing gear is provided free of charge), take a romantic trip with anchorage and candlelit dinner on a secluded Sandbank or visit a local island. The day of your safari takes place in consultation with the hotel management on site. From a stay of two weeks, the boat is available for two days and on request you can spend the night on it. Of course, keep your room during your stay on the ship.
Number of rooms: 78
The individually arranged beach bungalows (about 44 sqm) are attractively furnished in accordance with the country and are equipped with shower / WC, bathtub, air conditioning, TV, safe, telephone, refrigerator, coffee and tea making facilities and terrace with seating.
The Semi Water Bungalows (approximately 44 sqm) are equipped like the Beach Bungalows and have direct access to the lagoon.
The Water Bungalows (approximately 44 square meters) offer the same facilities, are built over the sea and have direct access to the sea from the terrace.
The Safari boat offers a sleeping area, seating, kitchen, bathroom, air conditioning and TV with DVD player. Snorkelling equipment and fishing gear are provided during the boat stay
Half Board: Breakfast and dinner as buffet in the main restaurant
Full Board: Breakfast, lunch and dinner as buffet in the main restaurant
Half Board plus: As All Inclusive but without the lunch
Full board in buffet form in the main restaurant
Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, e.g. table water, soft drinks, canned juices, coffee, tea, beer, house wine, selected spirits and cocktails (not included are cappuccino, espresso)
A half-day snorkeling trip per person / stay
Fit & Active:
Volleyball, table tennis, fitness room.
For a fee: spa treatments, fishing, diving.
Honeymooners receive a candlelight dinner on the beach including a cocktail (max 6 months after marriage, please specify when booking).
We accept reservations from countries all over the globe. We will be happy to get your request at:
or through our request forms you can find at our webpage.
Extra supplements: Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve supplement are obligatory and already included in our rates.
* Transfer is obligatory and already included in our rates. Please provide your flight information (arrival and departure flight number and time).
* Seaplane transfer: The duration for sea plane transfer can be from 20 minutes till 1 hour time.
* No night transfer by sea plane is possible.
* Arrival transfer : available the same day only if your international flight arrives in Male till latest 15:30 (local time).~
If you arrive in Male later than 15:30 , you need an overnight in a hotel in Male or Hulhumale.
* Departure transfer: available the same day with your international flight only if your international flight departs from Male earliest 09:00 am in the morning. If your international departure flight is before 09:00 am , you need an overnight in Male or Hulhumale island the night before.
* The maximum luggage allowance is 20kg per person + 5kg hand luggage
Check in – Check out Information:
* Check in time: Your room is available for you from 14:00 on your arrival date. If you want to take your room earlier please arrange it upon arrival. For a guarantee early check in, you have to book one additional night.
* Check out time: You have to leave your room at 12:00 on your departure date. If you want a late check out, please arrange it with your resort’s reception desk. For a guarantee late check out, you have to book one additional night.
Meal Plan Information:.
** Same meal plan must be booked for all travellers in the same room.
** Same meal plan must be booked for entire stay.
** If you have booked your accommodation with BB, HB or FB please note that drinks are not included.
BB = Bed and Breakfast Drinks not included unless mentioned.
HB = Halfboard. Breakfast and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned). A lot of the resorts give you the possibility to change dinner to lunch. Please contact the reception.
FB = Full board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned).
ALL= All inclusive. Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner and a big list of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. A lot of resorts by All Inclusive Meal plan offer tea breaks and small snacks during the day. You can check details information at each hotel’s page.
** Infants under 1 years pay a fixed rate of USD 8 per night directly to the hotel.
** With effect from 01 January 2012, a new airport tax is payable by all passengers departing from Male. The charge is $25.00 per departing international passenger (age 2 years and above). The tax can be paid by cash or credit card direct at the airport of Male.
** Do not forget to check that your passports have all necessary information for the entrance in Maldives. More information you can find at:
Maldives Immigration Office
or contact Maldives consulate / embassy in your country.
** The rates you see in our Online Hotel Booking Engine and our website are only valid for reservations made through GUNA Travel Germany GmbH.
* Free nights Offer:Free nights do not include Bed Tax of USD8 per day and per person. This charge is payable direct to the hotel.
*** General Booking Conditions ***
For the booking following details are necessary:
1) Correct guests' names they way they are written in the passports
2) Arrival and departure flight details (flight number and arrival / departure time).
Deadline for changes and cancellations
* for reservations made at least 1 month before check in date there will be a deadline of 2 working days for changes or cancellations.
* for reservations made less than 1 month before check in date we can not give any deadline and full payment is required.
Change and Cancellation policy:
After the "free cancellation" deadline the following cancellation fees will apply:
Cancellation until 30 days before arrival: 30% cancellation fees of the total amount.
Cancellation between 29 days and 16 days before arrival: 50% cancellation fees
Cancellation from 15 days before arrival: 100% cancellation fees
Payment policy for bookings made AT LEAST 1 month before check in date:
* Till the end of the cancellation deadline, we will need 30% prepayment of the total booking amount.
* The rest payment of 70% is necessary latest one month before check in date.
Payment policy for bookings made LESS than 1 month before check in date:
* Full payment is required at the time of confirmation
Payments are possible either by bank transfer to one of our company bank accounts in Germany
or through Credit Card (Master, Visa, American Express) with no extra charge.